Sanjarbek Abdukhalilov is a consultant in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
He focuses on public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity, capital markets, foreign investments and corporate reorganizations.
Sanjarbek represents a variety of public and private corporate clients, family offices and private equity firms.
- NMC Healthcare LLC on its acquisition of a significant minority stake in National Medical Care Company
- Goldman Sachs Saudi Arabia, acting as the financial advisor to The Saudi British Bank, on the merger with Alawwal Bank
- An investment vehicle established by a US sponsor group on a multimillion acquisition of a strategic stake in a listed Saudi financial institution
- Japan Saudi Arabia Methanol Company, Inc. on its sale of a minority interest in Saudi Methanol Company (Ar-Razi) to Saudi Arabian Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
- Jabal Omar Development Company on its joint venture with Eaglewing, a leading Middle Eastern hotel management company
- AlBaha Investment and Development Company, a Saudi listed company, on its acquisition of Elegant Centers Company
- Alsalam Aerospace Industries on its joint venture with The Boeing Company and Saudia Aerospace Engineering Industries to create the Saudi Rotorcraft Support Company
- The initial purchasers on the $814 million bond offering by ACWA Power Management and Investments One Limited
- Takween Advanced Industries on its SAR 600 million rights issue on the Main Market of the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Raydan Cuisines & Restaurants Company on its SAR 216 million initial public offering on the Parallel Market of the Saudi Stock Exchange
- MetLife - AIG - ANB Cooperative Insurance Company (ANB Insurance) on its SAR 175 million rights issue on the Main Market of the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Salama Cooperative Insurance Company on its 150 million rights issue on the Main Market of the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Saudi Indian Cooperative Insurance Company (Wafa Insurance) on its SAR 105 million rights issue on the Main Market of the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Buruj Cooperative Insurance Company on its SAR 120 million rights issue on the Main Market of the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Swicorp on the Ewan Al Maali Real Estate Investment Fund, a SAR 152 million Shari’ah-compliant closed-ended real estate development fund for a residential project in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia
- Alandalus Property Company on its sale of the Alandalus Mall and Staybridge Suites Jeddah to AlAhliREIT Fund
- Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo Company on its acquisition of Technical Contracting Company
University of Nottingham
LL.M. in International Commercial Law
University of World Economy and Diplomacy, Uzbekistan
LL.B. in International Law