Aseel Alkathiry is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice in our Riyadh office.
She focuses on M&A, corporate restructurings, public offerings, joint ventures, capital markets, and private equity transactions. Aseel was previously a trainee at the Capital Market Authority, in the Listed Companies and Investment Products Division, for seven months as part of their university ‘cooperative program’.
- The issuer in relation to its proposed Sukuk restructuring
- A leading investment bank in relation to a ‘gap analysis’ following newly issued Capital Market’s Regulations
- A leading multinational company in relation to its corporate restructuring in KSA including amending constitutional documents
- The issuer in relation to its proposed right issue offering
- A leading multinational company in relation to launch of a new subsidiary in the Kingdom
- A leading company in relation to advice on project operations’ regulation
- A leading Saudi company relation to its sukuk restructuring
- A leading company in relation to the asset sale of its business and associated restricting including public and private funds
- A leading company in relation to advice on foreign investment regulation