Ana Aur is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
She represents investment banks and corporate issuers in a broad range of public and private capital markets transactions.
Ana’s practice includes high-yield and investment grade debt issuances, initial public offerings, secondary equity offerings, acquisition financings, cross-border securities offerings and liability management transactions in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, media and telecommunications, metals and mining, general industrials, real estate, power and energy, forest products and consumer retail.
- BofA Securities, Citigroup and Credit Suisse as joint book-running managers in connection with Galera Therapeutics, Inc.’s initial public offering of common stock
- BofA Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley as joint book-running managers in connection with Axonics Modulation Technologies, Inc.’s initial public offering of common stock
- Morgan Stanley, as representative of the underwriters in connection with Globalstar, Inc.’s follow-on public offering of common stock and subsequent secondary offering of common stock
- The underwriters in the initial public offering of and subsequent follow-on offering by AdvancePierre Foods Holdings, Inc. as well as the initial purchasers in a subsequent high-yield debt offering
- KLX Inc., Jefferies Finance LLC, Mattamy Group Corporation, San Miguel Industrias PET S.A. and Tembec Industries Inc. in their high-yield debt offerings
- The initial purchasers in high-yield debt offerings by Heartland Dental Holdings, Inc., LPL Holdings, Inc., Mountain Province Diamonds, Inc., Caleres, Inc., Consolidated Communications, Inc., Microsemi Corporation and Dana Holding Corporation
- The underwriters in senior secured high-yield financings for Peabody Energy Corporation, Sunshine Oilsands Ltd. and Wise Metals Group LLC (together with Wise Alloys Finance Corporation)
- B/E Aerospace Inc. in connection with U.S. securities law matters, including its high-yield debt offerings and its spinoff of KLX Inc.
- The initial purchasers in investment grade offerings by Ontario Teachers’ Finance Trust, CCL Industries Inc., WestJet Airlines Ltd. and CDP Financial Inc.
- The underwriters in investment grade offerings by Time Warner Inc.
University of Toronto Faculty of Law
University of Toronto
- New York
- Foreign Legal Consultant, Ontario