Elizaveta Bazarova is a senior associate in the Project Development & Finance group based in our London office. Elizaveta has experience advising on projects across a range of sectors including energy and infrastructure.
Prior to joining Shearman & Sterling, Elizaveta worked for large corporate law firms in London, Moscow and Prague.
- UCC Group its joint venture with Borealis AG to develop a gas separation unit project and a polyethylene project in Atyrau, Kazakhstan, totaling approximately $8 billion of investment
- IFC, EBRD, OFID ICBC and CCB on the development and financing of the Zarqa CCGT Power Project at the Hussein site in Jordan
- A consortium of international and Israeli lenders as lenders' international counsel on the $1.275 billion financing in respect of the exploration and development of the Karish natural gas field in the Eastern Mediterranean. The facility is structured as a 45 month bullet repayment. This will be the first gas field in the Eastern Mediterranean in which an FPSO will be deployed
- A consortium of major Turkish and South Korean contractors, on the development and financing of the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge and Highway project in Turkey
- A DFI on a proposed investment in the development and financing of a greenfield industrial food complex in Madagascar
BPP Law School
Diploma of Law (Distinction)
University of Plymouth
BSc (Hons) in Law/Business