Ekaterina Bogdanov is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
She represents investment banks and corporate issuers in a broad range of public and private capital markets transactions, as well as provides ongoing corporate advice.
Ekaterina’s practice includes high-yield and investment grade debt issuances, initial public offerings, secondary equity offerings, acquisition financings, cross-border securities offerings and liability management transactions in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, media and telecommunications, metals and mining, real estate, cannabis, financial services and sovereign issuers.
- Genmab in connection with its $506 million initial public offering and listing of American Depositary Shares on the Nasdaq
- Sundial Growers in connection with its $143 million initial public offering and listing of common shares on the Nasdaq
- GMP and BMO as representatives of the underwriters in connection with Cronos Group’s C$100million offering of common shares under the Multijurisdictional Disclosure System
- BofA Securities, Barclays, BMO and other underwriters in connection with Bell Canada’s $600 million registered offering of notes
- BofA Securities as representative of the underwriters in connection with Exact Sciences Corporation’s $748 million offering of convertible notes
- Morgan Stanley, as representative of the underwriters in connection with Globalstar’s secondary offering of common stock
- The Bank of Nova Scotia, the Province of Ontario and the Province of British Columbia in connection with their registered debt offerings
Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
Schulich School of Business
MBA with distinction, BBA with distinction