Frances Burchall is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
She focuses on a range of corporate transactions, including cross-border public and private mergers and acquisitions, private equity and joint ventures.
- Boston Scientific Corporation on its $4.2 billion recommended offer to acquire BTG plc.
- Acacia Mining plc on the £1.2 billion recommended offer from Barrick Gold Corporation.
- The lead investors in a consortium to acquire and provide financing to Redx Pharma plc.
- Intercontinental Exchange on its partnership with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company and nine of the world’s largest energy traders to establish ICE Futures Abu Dhabi, a new exchange in Abu Dhabi Global Market hosting the world’s first Murban crude oil futures contracts
.Ardagh Group S.A on its Trivium Packaging combination with Exal Holdings.
- Apse Capital on its acquisition of Kallidus.
- EFG Hermes on its Investment in Frontier Investment Management.
- The Supreme Petroleum Council of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company in the granting of interests in the new round of offshore oil concessions.
University of Law
University of Warwick