Andrea Callá is an associate in the Project Development & Finance practice.
- ADNOC on the award of exploration rights for Abu Dhabi Onshore Block 5 to a wholly-owned subsidiary of Occidental Petroleum Corporation.
- ADNOC on the award to Lukoil of a participating interest in the ultra-sour gas Ghasha concession in Abu Dhabi with ADNOC, Eni, Wintershall DEA and OMV.
- Lenders in relation to the Mitsui / Engie bid for the 2,300 MW / 105 MIGD "Facility E" IWPP in Qatar.
- The lenders on the $10 billion joint venture for the Jazan IGCC / ASU project.
- Golar LNG Limited on the entry of its subsidiary – Gimi MS Corporation – into a 20-year Lease and Operate Agreement with BP for the charter of a Floating Liquefied Natural Gas Facility – the Gimi – designed to produce an average of approximately 2.5 million tonnes of LNG per annum, to service the ultra-deepwater Greater Tortue / Ahmeyim project straddling the offshore Mauritania and Senegal maritime border with total gas resources in the field estimated to be around 15 trillion cubic feet.
- Emirates Global Aluminium on a $1.6 billion bauxite mine and related infrastructure in Guinea.
- Mitsui E&P UK Limited on the sale of its 8.97% working interest in the Britannia Field on the UK Continental Shelf to Zennor Petroleum.
- Masdar (Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company) on its development and financing of the 158 MW Cibuk 1 Wind Farm in the Republic of Serbia.
- Sasol New Energy and Electricidade de Moçambique E.P., as sponsors, on all aspects of the development and project financing of a 150 MW gas engine IPP at Ressano Garcia.
- K-SURE and the commercial lenders on the $1 billion financing for the development of an LNG receiving and regasification terminal in Bahrain.
- JBIC and the commercial lenders on the development and financing of the $3 billion 2,520 MW and 136.5 MIGD Facility D IWPP in Qatar.
- SACE and commercial lenders on the $1.2 billion financing of the MIDOR refinery upgrade project in Egypt.
- The lending group to the Marubeni and Jinko consortium on the development and financing of the $870 million 1.17 GW Sweihan Solar PV IPP in Abu Dhabi.
- Engie on the sale of its stakes in Paiton (Indonesian power assets) to Nebras Power and Mitsui for approximately $1.5 billion and in Meenakshi (Indian power assets) for an undisclosed sum.
Kaplan Law School
Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (First Class, Honours)