Theodore Chua is an associate in the Litigation practice.
At Columbia Law School, Theodore served as a judicial extern to Judge Debra Ann Livingston of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and Judge Ronnie Abrams of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Columbia Law School
- James Kent Scholar
- Best in Class for Criminal Law
University College London
LL.B., First Class Honors
- Hurst Prize for Best Performance
- Bentham Prize for Jurisprudence
- Kingsley Napley Prize for Criminal Law
- Best in Class for Torts and Trusts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York