Patrick Clarke is an associate in the European Finance practice.
Patrick has experience advising banks, private equity sponsors, corporate borrowers and publically listed companies on a variety of domestic and cross-border transactions in relation to acquisition finance transactions as well as refinancing and restructuring projects.
- The lenders in connection with the financing of the IBA Molecular's (a portfolio of CapVest) carve-out acquisition from Mallinckrodt Plc of its global nuclear imaging radiopharmaceuticals division.*
- The unitranche lender in connection with the financing of KPS Capital Partners' acquisition of Winoa.*
- The unitranche lender in connection with the Exponent Private Equity's acquisition of The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company.*
- The arrangers including Credit Suisse in connection with Shop Direct's £700 million senior secured notes and revolving credit facilities.*
- Avon Products, Inc., in connection with a $400m senior secured revolving credit facility.*
- Castik Capital in connection with the financing by Ardian of Castik's acquisition of Wolters Klouwer's transport services division (now rebranded as Alpega) and related bolt-on acquisitions.*
- Amigo Loans Ltd in connection with a £57 million super senior revolving facility which sits alongside an issuance of £275 million senior secured notes by Amigo Luxembourg S.A.*
- Cabot Financial Limited in connection with the group's £385 million revolving credit facility.*
- The revolving credit facility lender in connection with the unitranche financing for Bain Capital's acquisition of an Italian tyre wholesaler.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
University of Edinburgh
LLB, Diploma in Legal Practice
University of Leicester