Nate Crosby is an associate in the European Finance practice.
Nate has experience advising on a broad range of domestic and cross border finance transactions for lenders and borrowers across the credit spectrum.
Prior to joining Shearman & Sterling, Nate trained and qualified at a Magic Circle law firm in London where as a banking associate he focused in particular on leveraged finance.
Nate also spent six months on secondment in the legal team of the European Prime Services division of Goldman Sachs.
- CWT in connection with its debt restructuring, comprising (i) an exchange offer, (ii) a consent solicitation, (iii) an issuance of rights offering units consisting of $125 million senior secured priming notes and shares of common equity of a newly-created holding company, (iv) an equity contribution by the Company’s principal shareholder and (v) an amendment and restatement of the Company’s revolving credit facility.
- Bank of Ireland, Crédit Agricole, ING Bank N.V., National Westminster Bank, Rabobank, Goldman Sachs and MV Credit as senior lenders in connection with the first lien financing in support of the acquisition by the Barentz group of the Maroon Group.
- JAB Holdings in connection with the $2 billion acquisition of Pret A Manger.*
- CVC Capital Partners in connection with the $2 billion acquisition of the TMF Group.*
- CVC Capital Partners in connection with the refinancing of Douglas AG's $2 billion facilities.*
- Warburg Pincus in connection with the bridge facility to the IPO of Network International LLC.*
- Warburg Pincus in connection with a holdco loan to facilitate the acquisition of an undisclosed European asset.*
- Private equity fund in connection with their bid for Cobham plc.*
- Private equity fund in connection with their bid for Altice Europe.*
- Citigroup Global Markets in connection with the refinancing of iQ Student Accommodation's £843 million facilities.*
- Citigroup Global Markets in connection with Schoeller Allibert's senior secured notes issuance and revolving credit facility.*
- Delachaux Group in connection with the refinancing of the group's €855 million facilities.*
- DAK Americas in connection with the $385 million acquisition of Lotte Chemical UK.*
- Poundland Group plc in connection with a £17.5 million bilateral senior facility.*
- Montagu Private Equity in connection with the acquisition of a majority stake in Wireless Logic.*
- First Reserve Corporation in connection with the sale of Morrison Utility Services.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
BPP Law School
Accelerated Legal Practice Course
University College London