Alex is an associate in the Capital Markets practice based in the London office. He advises companies and investment banks in securities offerings and other financings in the international public and private markets, including initial public offerings, high yield bond offerings, and other equity and debt capital markets transactions.
- NatWest Markets Securities Inc. and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, in connection with NatWest Group plc’s (formerly The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc) offering of $850 million fixed-to-fixed reset rate subordinated tier 2 notes due 2035.
- VNV Global Ltd., formerly known as Vostok New Ventures Ltd. (VNV), in connection with its rights offering and redomestication from Bermuda to Sweden.
- Paymentsense in connection with its inaugural high yield bond offering of £290 million 8.000% senior secured notes through Hurricane Finance Plc.
- The Foschini Group Limited in connection with its R3.95 billion rights offering.
- The Initial Purchasers in connection with Stonegate Pub Company Financing 2019 plc’s high yield notes offering of €300 million floating rate senior secured notes due 2025 and £950 million 8.25% senior secured notes due 2025 for an aggregate pound sterling equivalent of £1.223 billion.
- Citycon Oyj in connection with the offering of guaranteed notes. The notes were issued by Citycon Oyj's wholly owned subsidiary Citycon Treasury B.V. and guaranteed by Citycon Oyj.
- Synthomer plc in connection with its inaugural high yield bond offering of €520 million 3.875% senior notes due 2025.
- Citycon Oyj in connection with the offering of €200 million of 2.500% guaranteed notes due 2024.
- The note purchasers in connection with Liberty Communications of Puerto Rico's private placement of $90 million additional aggregate principal amount of 6.750% senior secured notes due 2027 by LCPR Senior Secured Financing Designated Activity Company.
- Frigoglass S.A.I.C. in connection with the high yield notes offering of €260 million 6.875% Senior Secured Notes due 2025 by its wholly owned subsidiary, Frigoglass Finance B.V.
- Citycon Oyj in connection with its issuance of €350 million subordinated fixed to reset rate 5.25 year non-call undated green capital securities.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Liberty Cablevision of Puerto Rico’s $1.2 billion offering of 6.750% senior secured notes due 2027 by LCPR Senior Secured Financing Designated Activity Company.
- Goldman Sachs as financial advisor to The Saudi British Bank in its US$5 billion merger with Alawwal Bank.
- Anglo American plc in its sale to Mitsubishi Corporation of a minority interest in its Quellaveco copper project in Peru and the negotiation of related partnership arrangements.
- Tele2 AB in connection with its SEK 27 billion merger with Com Hem.
- The underwriters in connection with Kinder Morgan Canada's CAD $1.75 billion initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange.*
* Denotes prior firm experience.
Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
York University, Schulich School of Business