Tim Doyle is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
Tim focuses his practice on domestic and international M&A transactions, divestitures, corporate governance, and private equity. He represents clients in various industries, including energy, defense and aerospace, and environmental services.
- Kaiser Aluminum in its $500 million Senior Notes offering
- J.F. Lehman & Co. in its $250 million acquisition of Global Marine
- SAP in its acquisition of Qualtrics for $8 billion
- J.F. Lehman’s acquisition of Inland Pipe Rehabilitation LLC
- J.F. Lehman’s sale of NRC Group Holdings and Sprint Energy Service to Hennessy Capital Acquisition Corp. III
- Georgia-Pacific in the $185 million sale of its European nonwovens business to Glatfelter
Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
J.D., magna cum laude
- Editor, Air Law Symposium, SMU Law Review