Charles Filleux-Pommerol is an associate in the Tax practice.
He advises mostly on tax aspects of private equity and M&A transactions. He has developed a very strong and extensive expertise in the tax and legal issues raised by private equity transactions and management packages. He also regularly assists clients in tax audits and litigation.
- Florac, Kartesia and Ardian on the contemplated sale of Brico Privé.
- LBO France on its acquisition of Dutscher group.
- Siparex on its investment in Batibig Group via its investment fund Siparex ETI 4.
- Constellium SE on the transfer of its headquarters from Amsterdam to Paris.
- CCI Lyon Metropole in connection with the equity investment of €100 million in emlyon (one of the leading French business schools) by private equity fund Qualium Investment and Bpifrance.
- Trail Capital in connection with the acquisition of Electropoli through a LBO.
- BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole CIB and Deutsche Bank, London Branch, as joint book-runners, on Loxam’s €500 million high yield notes offering.
- Siparex on its acquisition of NG Travel.
- Nokia in the sale of its Digital Health business.
- Florac in connection with various private equity transactions, including:
- its investment in the Sani and Ikos resorts (Greece and Spain)
- in GrandiStazioni (management of retail space in Italy’s railway stations) (Italy)
- its investment in Les Domaines de Fontenille, and
- its acquisition of Brico privé.
- Unibail-Rodamco on its $25 billion acquisition of Westfield Corporation.
- The Management of Sagemcom group in connection with the leveraged recapitalization of the Sagemcom Group.
- The shareholders of French Medtech company IMASCAP in connection with its 100% sale to U.S. global medical device company Wright Medical.
- BNP Paribas, HSBC, Crédit Agricole, ING, Société Générale and UniCredit on CMA CGM's €500 million 5.250% senior notes due 2025.
- Bolloré on the completion of a five-year €500 million euro bond issue.
- Orange in the sale of approximately 133 million shares in BT for an amount of GBP 383 million and the issuance of bonds exchangeable into BT shares for an amount of approximately GBP 520 million.
- Fondations Capital in connection with the leveraged recapitalization of Sepur Groupe.
- Sagemcom, in connection with the carve-out and sale of its Retail activities to X-Trementreprise.
- Alstom in connection with the carve-out and sale of its Power & Grid activities to General Electric.
- Fondations Capital in connection with the acquisition of Groupe Duroux by Alkern Group and a reinvestment by its founder.
- EFG HERMES on acquisition of EDP Renewables France.
- The Coca-Cola Company, Altice and Schneider Electric in connection with various tax matters.
- Various listed and non-listed companies in connection with international employee incentive plans (including notably international stock-options plans or free share plans)
Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne