Josephine Good is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
Josephine advises on a range of corporate transactions, including cross-border public and private mergers and acquisitions, private equity and joint ventures.
- Investcorp on the launch of a joint venture with Aberdeen Standard Investments
- International Chemical Investors on its acquisition of Catexel
- Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets on its agreement to acquire a majority stake in Icelandic geothermal energy firm HS Orka from Innergex
- Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets on its acquisition of Farnborough Airport via Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund 6
- Apse Capital on its acquisition of Kallidus
- Investcorp on its strategic investment in China Everbright
- Cyprus Cooperative Bank on the sale of certain assets and liabilities to Hellenic Bank
- Liberty Global on its split-off of Liberty Latin America Ltd.
- Liberty Global on its $8.2 billion acquisition of Cable & Wireless Communications Plc by way of scheme of arrangement and subsequent cross-border merger.
Kaplan Law School
- ‘Intra-group reorganisation (by share sale) – checklist’, Lexis PSL, August 2016
- ‘Intra-group reorganisation (by asset sale) – checklist’, Lexis PSL, August 2016
- ‘Telcoms in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – An Overview’, Client Publication, September 2016