Austin Jones is an associate in the Tax practice.
He focuses on advising clients on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, as well as on joint ventures on the tax aspects of capital markets offerings and issuances both domestically and internationally.
- SAP on the sale of their Digital Interconnect Business (SDI Business) to Sinch AB for €225 million, on a cash and debt-free basis
- Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical, Inc. in its acquisition of 2,400,000 shares of Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc.'s common stock
- Salesforce in its acquisition of ClickSoftware
- Stone Point Capital LLC in its sale of Hodges-Mace, LLC to Alight Solutions
- The Praetorian Group in its acquisition by Lexipol, a portfolio company of The Riverside Company
- TowerBrook Capital Partners L.P. in the formation of its joint venture, CAVU Investment Partners, LLC, with LibreMax Capital LLC
- SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. in its acquisition of Eze Software Group LLC from TPG Capital, L.P.
- Nextech Systems in its acquisition of SupraMed
- Stone Point Capital LLC in its acquisition of TechEssential Holdings, Inc. and AMC Holdings, Inc.
University of California, Hastings College of the Law
University of California, San Diego
B.A. in Political Science