John Kurtz is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
John focuses his practice on national and international M&A transactions, private equity, special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs), and corporate governance matters. He advises clients in various industries, including energy, defense and aerospace, environmental and waste services, and professional services.
- Futura Title & Escrow, LLC in its majority stake sale to SEP VI Futura Holdings
- Inland Pipe Rehabilitation in its acquisition of Murphy Pipeline Contractors
- J.F. Lehman’s acquisition of Integrated Global Services
- BEI Precision’s acquisition of Wenzel Associates, Inc.
- FirstEnergy’s $1.75 billion notes offering
- NRC Group's sale to US Ecology for $966 million
- NRC Group's sale to a SPAC
University of Virginia School of Law
- Managing Editor, Virginia Tax Review
New York University