Katherine McAlinden is an associate in the European Finance practice.
Katherine has experience in acting for a wide range of lenders and corporate borrowers in connection with domestic and cross-border financings.
Katherine trained and qualified at a leading Scottish law firm and has also enjoyed a secondment to a UK based property and asset management company where she assisted with the project management of various real estate and corporate acquisition facilities.
- The Royal Bank of Scotland International Limited as Lender in connection with various multi-currency revolving credit facilities made available to investment trust clients.
- The Creditfix Group in connection with the refinancing of their facilities with Pollen Street Capital.
- A private equity firm in connection with their leveraged buyout of a UK based window manufacturer.
- Highland Spring in connection with their refinancing of ABL facilitates with HSBC Bank plc.
- Santander UK plc as Lender in connection with the refinancing of facilities made available to the Robertson Group.