Yolanda Min is an associate in the Capital Markets practice. Yolanda regularly advises clients on a range of corporate matters, including representing both issuers and underwriters in IPOs and capital raises.
- Hassan Allam Holding in connection with its proposed initial public offering and listing on the Egyptian Exchange and London Stock Exchange.
- The selling shareholders in connection with the proposed sale of ordinary shares of a South African company.
- Coca-Cola European Partners plc in connection with their Eurobond offering.
- The lead arranger in connection with Swissport’s €410 million high yield bond.
- El Cortes in connection with its inaugural €600 million high yield bond offering and private placement tap issuance.
- Sasol Limited in connection with the offering of $1.5 billion notes offering and $750 million notes offering issued by its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary Sasol Financing USA LLC and guaranteed by Sasol Limited.
- The initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A offering by Knowles Corporation of its convertible senior notes*
- Communications Sales & Leasing Inc. in connection with the Rule 144A and Regulation S offering of its senior secured notes*
- The underwriters in connection with an SEC-registered offering of senior notes by Intercontinental Exchange, Inc.*
- The underwriters in connection with an SEC-registered offering by Textron Inc. of its senior notes*
- Silver Point Capital L.P. as the selling stockholder in connection with an SEC-registered secondary offering of common stock of Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc.*
- The initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A offering by Universal American Corp. of its convertible senior notes*
- The initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A and Regulation S offering of high yield notes by PT Cikarang Listrindo*
- The underwriters on the initial public offering by a global biopharmaceutical company of common stock*
- The underwriters in connection with the SEC-registered Schedule B offering by the Export-Import Bank of Korea of its senior secured notes, including floating-rate notes*
- FedEx Corporation on its SEC-registered offering of USD notes and Euro notes, including floating-rate Euro notes*
- The underwriters in connection with the initial public offering of a Chinese online publishing company of common shares*
*Denotes prior firm experience
Columbia Law School
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
University of Virginia
- Yolanda completed a secondment at J.P. Morgan’s Capital Markets Legal Team in 2017.