Charlotte Rice is an associate in the European Finance practice.
She focuses in bank finance and, in particular, secured and unsecured bilateral and syndicated loans, cross-border acquisition and leveraged finance and refinancings. Charlotte represents lenders, agent and corporate borrowers in connection with domestic and international lending, leveraged finance and corporate finance transactions.
- Bank of Ireland, Crédit Agricole, ING Bank N.V., National Westminster Bank, Rabobank, Goldman Sachs and MV Credit as senior lenders in connection with the first lien financing in support of the acquisition by the Barentz group of the Maroon Group.
- BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole CIB and Deutsche Bank, London Branch, as joint book-runners, in connection with Loxam’s high yield notes offering, consisting of €300 million 2.875% senior secured notes due 2026 and €200 million 4.500% senior subordinated notes due 2027.
- The sole bookrunner in connection with Stonegate Pub Company Financing plc’s £150 million high yield notes offering.
- Groupe Ecore in connection with its inaugural offering of €255 million senior secured floating rate notes and in connection with a new €40 million revolving credit facility.
- HSBC Bank, Lloyds Bank, Credit Suisse and NatWest Markets as initial purchasers in connection with ZPG Plc’s £200 million notes offering.
- BofA Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse and KKR as initial purchasers of KIRS Group’s £806 million equivalent high yield bond offering and in connection with a £90 million revolving credit facility.
- J.P. Morgan, Jefferies and NatWest Markets in connection with Amigo Luxembourg S.A.’s tap offering of £50 million senior secured notes.
- Together Financial Services Limited (formerly, Jerrold Holdings Limited) in connection with the offering by its wholly owned subsidiary, Jerrold FinCo plc, of its £200 million high yield notes offering.
- Bracken Midco1 plc (Together) in connection with its £220 million senior PIK toggle notes offering.
- Jerrold Holdings Limited (Together) in connection with its £375 million high yield notes offering.
- K-SURE and the commercial lenders, in connection with the US$1 billion financing for the development of an LNG receiving and regasification terminal in Bahrain.
- RedWhiteBlue Digital Marketing Services Holdings Ltd, a vehicle indirectly owned and controlled by investment funds controlled and managed by DBAY Advisors Limited, in connection with its announced £75.8 million cash offer for Creston plc.
Kaplan Law School
The University of Law
BA in English Literature (Hons)