Carla Russo is an associate in the Capital Markets practice. Carla advises issuers and investment banks in securities offerings, with a focus on debt capital markets transactions including high yield corporate bonds, sovereign bonds, restructurings and liability management transactions such as debt tender/consent solicitations, and private placements. Carla has advised in multiple jurisdictions across Latin America and the EMEA region, with a particular focus on Spain. She also spent 6 months on secondment at Jefferies in 2018.
- The initial purchaser in connection with Swissport’s €410 million offering of its senior secured notes due 2024 and its €250 senior notes due 2025.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Travelodge’s £440 million offering of its senior secured floating rate notes due 2025 issued by TVL Finance.
- Frigoglass group in connection with completing the restructuring of its existing indebtedness, which included €250 million 8.25 percent senior notes due 2018 issued by Frigoglass Finance and over €80 million of existing bank debt across eight facilities agreements.
- Province of Córdoba, a Province of Argentina, in connection with the issuance of $450 million principal amount of 7.125% notes due 2027.
- Naviera Armas, S.A., a subsidiary of Bahía de las Isletas, S.L., in connection with its offering of €50 million additional aggregate principal amount of floating rate senior secured notes due 2023.
- Province of Córdoba in connection with the issuance of $510 million principal amount of 7.450% notes due 2024.
- The underwriters in connection with Codere Finance 2 (Luxembourg) S.A.'s high yield bond offering of $300 million senior secured notes due 2021 and €500 million senior secured notes due 2021.
- Naviera Armas, S.A., a subsidiary of Bahía de las Isletas, S.L., in connection with the offering by the Issuer of €232 million aggregate principal amount of Floating Rate Senior Secured Notes due 2023.
- Province of Córdoba in connection with the issuance of $725 million aggregate principal amount of its 7.125% notes due 2021.
- The underwriters in connection with the issuance by the Province of Neuquén, a Province of Argentina, of $235 million principal amount of 8.625% secured notes due 2028 under the Province’s Public Debt Cancellation Bond Program.
- The underwriters in connection with Argentina’s $16.5 billion historic bond offering, the largest-ever bond issuance by an emerging market country.
- Empresa Eléctrica Angamos, a Chilean power company, and subsidiary of The AES Corp., in connection with its 144A/Reg. S offering of senior secured notes to refinance its project financing.
- AES Gener S.A. a Chilean power company, and subsidiary of The AES Corp., in connection with its Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of $425 million aggregate principal amount of its 5.000% senior notes due 2025.
- Empresa Eléctrica Guacolda S.A., a Chilean joint venture between AES Gener S.A., and Global Infrastructure Partners in connection with its Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of its 4.560% senior notes due 2025, and its $330 million five-year unsecured syndicated loan facility with various financial institutions.
- Intercorp Peru Ltd. in connection with its refinancing transactions, including (1) its issuance of S/.301.5 million of 7.66% Senior Notes due 2030 to Peruvian investors in compliance with Regulation S, (2) its issuance of US$250 million of 5.875% Senior Notes due 2025 on February 12, 2015 pursuant to Rule 144A/Regulation S, (3) its tender offer for US$250 million of its outstanding 8.625% Secured Notes due 2019 and (4) its consent solicitation to amend the terms of its outstanding 8.625% Secured Notes due 2019 to permit certain redemption transactions.
Columbia Law School
Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- New York