Anna Shelton is a senior associate in the European Finance practice.
Anna focuses her practice primarily in bank finance and, in particular, secured and unsecured bilateral and syndicated loans, and cross-border acquisition and leveraged finance and refinancings. She has been on secondment at HSBC Bank plc. where she was involved in a wide range of banking and project work.
- Goldman Sachs and Crédit Industriel et Commercial in connection with Travelodge’s £440 million offering of its senior secured floating rate notes due 2025 issued by TVL Finance, an affiliate of Travelodge Hotels. The proceeds of the offering were used to redeem the Issuer’s existing senior secured floating rate notes and its existing senior secured fixed rate notes.
- Interoute Finco in connection with its €640 million term loan facility agreement.
- The lenders in connection with various TLB refinancing transactions of Virgin Media's bank debt.
- The mandated lead arrangers in connection with multiple re-financing of the existing cross-border, multicurrency and covenant lite Term Loan B bank financing for certain affiliates of INEOS Group Holdings S.A.
- AlbaCore Capital LLP in connection with various direct lending transactions.
- Investcorp in connection with the financing for its acquisition of ABAX Group, an international market leader in vehicle tracking technology, from Norvestor Equity AS for an enterprise value of NOK 1.8 billion ($210 million).
- Goldman Sachs in connection with the financing of Cinven's acquisition of Northgate Public Services from KKR and ING Bank, Lloyds Bank and Santander in connection with the financing of Cinven's acquisition of Kurt Geiger from Sycamore Partners.
- Bridgepoint in connection with various acquisition financings including Moneycorp and Element Materials Technology and Element Material Technology's £620.3 million bolt-on public-to-private acquisition of Exova.
- BC Partners in connection with a complex corporate reorganization, and international and domestic refinancing of a portfolio asset.
University of Oxford
Kaplan Law School
Legal Practice Course, Distinction