Adam Sternberg is an associate in the Tax practice.
He focuses on a range of areas of tax law. His practice includes domestic and international transactional work, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate spin-offs, joint ventures, private equity and hedge fund investments and a variety of capital markets and financing transactions.
Adam represents corporate, financial institution and sovereign wealth fund clients.
- Raytheon on its $120 billion combination with United Technologies in a merger of equals
- Viacom Inc. in its merger with CBS Corporation
- Dow Inc. in its separation and spin-off from DowDuPont
- Liberty Global in its spin-off of Liberty Latin America and its acquisition of Cable & Wireless Communications Plc
- Oryx Midstream, the largest privately-owned midstream operator in the Permian Basin, with the $3.6 billion sale of its assets to Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners
- B/E Aerospace in its $8.3 billion sale to Rockwell Collins
New York University School of Law
Fordham University School of Law
University of Maryland