Nathan Tasso is a partner in the Tax practice.
He focuses on both corporate tax matters and tax controversies. He regularly advises on the tax aspects of financial transactions, financial products, corporate mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures. He also represents clients in federal tax disputes.
Nathan represents a broad range of clients including ViacomCBS, Bank of America and BNP Paribas.
- Financial institutions, both domestic and international, in their development and review of financial transactions, as well as end users of such financial products in their evaluation and execution of such products
- Bank of America as lead arranger, agent and letter of credit issuer and certain other asset-based lenders in connection with a $3.15 billion asset-based inventory financing for Macy’s Inventory Funding LLC
- Viacom Inc. in its merger with CBS Corporation
- Ardagh Group in its formation of a joint venture with Exal Corporation
- Viacom Inc. on the acquisition by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) of the 80.91% aggregate membership interests in EPIX held by Viacom, Paramount and Lionsgate for approximately $1.032 billion, based on a total value of the company of $1.275 billion
- GE on the combination of its oil and gas business with Baker Hughes
New York University School of Law
University of Wisconsin-Madison
- New York
- District of Columbia
- Chair of the Financial Products Committee of the DC Bar Tax Section
Awards & Accolades
- Recognized as a “Rising Star” by Law 360 2018
- Recognized as a Next Generation Lawyer in Tax - Financial Products by The Legal 500