Michael Walraven is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
Michael represents companies in national and international M&A transactions, private equity transactions, and general corporate matters. He also advises on security matters, initial public offerings, and other equity offerings.
Michael’s clients come from various industries, including energy, technology, software, real estate, consumer products, and environmental.
- Beneficent Company Groups’ acquisition of shares in GWG Holdings, Inc.
- Koch Ag & Energy Solutions’ sale of a 1,054 MW combined cycle, combustion turbine power plant in Odessa, Texas to Vistra Energy
- SHV Energy’s $170 million acquisition of the propane businesses of American Midstream Partners
- FTS International in their $403.7 million IPO of Common Stock
- Georgia-Pacific in the $185 million sale of its European nonwovens business to Glatfelter
- Flint Hills Resources in the sale of its chemical intermediates business to INEOS Enterprises
- Oncor Electric Delivery Company in its $18.8 billion total enterprise value disposition of Oncor, under which Sempra Energy acquired 100 percent of the equity
- Capital South in connection with its tax-free spin-off of CSW Industrials
- Big Red’s sale to Keurig Dr Pepper
- BenefitMall Inc. in connection with its sale to The Carlyle Group
- Cimarron Energy’s acquisition of Hy-Bon/EDI
- HighBrook Income Property Fund in the acquisition of an office building in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Texas Instruments in the sale of its semiconductor wafer fabrication facility in Greenock, Scotland to Diodes Incorporated
- J.F. Lehman’s acquisition of Global Marine Group
- FrieslandCampina in forming a joint venture with United Dairymen of Arizona to bring lactoferrin to the market
- J.F. Lehman’s recapitalization of NorthStar Group Services
Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
J.D., magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- President, SMU Law Review Association
Louisiana Tech University